Looking for quick and delicious steak and chicken recipes? Look no further than Gary’s Quick Steak Chicken Recipes!
Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with marinated steak and chicken skewers, grilled steak and chicken fajitas, pan-seared garlic steak and chicken breast, steak and chicken stir-fry with veggies, and oven-baked steak and chicken Parmesan.
These recipes are perfect for those who crave freedom in the kitchen and want to whip up a mouthwatering meal in no time.
Get ready to experience flavor like never before!
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 Gary's Quick Steak Chicken Recipes
- 3 Marinated Steak and Chicken Skewers
- 4 Grilled Steak and Chicken Fajitas
- 5 Pan-Seared Garlic Steak and Chicken Breast
- 6 Steak and Chicken Stir-Fry With Veggies
- 7 Oven-Baked Steak and Chicken Parmesan
- 8 Nutritional Facts:-
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 How Many Calories Are in Gary’s Marinated Steak and Chicken Skewers?
- 9.2 Can I Use a Different Type of Meat for Gary’s Grilled Steak and Chicken Fajitas?
- 9.3 What Is the Recommended Cooking Time for Pan-Seared Garlic Steak and Chicken Breast?
- 9.4 Can I Substitute the Vegetables in Gary’s Steak and Chicken Stir-Fry With Veggies?
- 9.5 What Type of Cheese Should I Use for Oven-Baked Steak and Chicken Parmesan?
- 10 Conclusion
- Marinating the meat enhances flavor and tenderness for both steak and chicken dishes.
- Different cooking techniques such as grilling, pan-searing, stir-frying, and baking are used for steak and chicken.
- Each recipe offers a unique combination of seasonings and marinades for a variety of flavors.
- These quick steak and chicken recipes provide options for different occasions and preferences, making them perfect for weeknight dinners or casual gatherings.
Gary's Quick Steak Chicken RecipesCourse: MainCuisine: fusionDifficulty: Medium
Are you ready to embark on a culinary journey that merges two beloved protein options, steak, and chicken, into one incredible dish? Gary's Quick Steak Chicken Recipes offer a delightful fusion of flavors, a perfect blend of tenderness, and a memorable dining experience you won't forget. Whether you're hosting a special gathering, craving a hearty family dinner, or just looking to treat yourself, this recipe is a game-changer.
2 boneless chicken breasts
2 sirloin or ribeye steaks
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup fresh rosemary
1/4 cup fresh thyme
2 tablespoons butter
1 lemon, sliced
- Begin by marinating your boneless chicken breasts. In a mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts into the bowl and ensure they are coated evenly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- While the chicken marinates, season your steaks with salt and pepper and let them sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill or a stovetop skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the steaks and sear them for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- As the steaks cook, you can prepare your chicken. In a separate skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the rosemary and thyme, letting them infuse the butter with their aromatic flavors.
- Place the marinated chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side or until they are fully cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- Once everything is ready, serve your steak chicken fusion hot. Garnish with lemon slices for an extra burst of flavor.
Marinated Steak and Chicken Skewers
To create delicious marinated steak and chicken skewers, start by gathering all of your ingredients and prepping your meat.
Marinating techniques are key to infusing your meat with flavor and ensuring it stays tender and juicy on the grill. For the steak, consider using a combination of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and black pepper. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat.
As for the chicken, a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil, herbs, and spices works wonders. Remember to marinate the chicken for a longer period, about 2-4 hours, to achieve maximum flavor.
When it comes to grilling, preheat your grill to medium-high heat and make sure to oil the grates to prevent sticking. Cook the skewers for about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until the meat is cooked through and has a nice char.
Enjoy the freedom of creating mouthwatering marinated skewers with these simple marinating techniques and grilling tips.
Grilled Steak and Chicken Fajitas
Prepare your grilled steak and chicken fajitas by marinating the meat with a flavorful blend of spices and grilling them to perfection. These fajitas are a delicious and satisfying meal that will satisfy your cravings for Mexican cuisine.
Start by marinating the steak and chicken in a mixture of spices like cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. Let the meat soak up all the flavors for at least an hour or overnight for maximum taste.
Once marinated, grill the steak and chicken until they’re cooked to your desired level of doneness. The smoky charred flavor from the grill adds an extra layer of deliciousness to these fajitas.
Serve the grilled steak and chicken in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings like salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. These fajitas are perfect for a weeknight dinner or a fun and casual gathering with friends and family.
Enjoy the mouthwatering combination of tender grilled steak and chicken in every bite.
Pan-Seared Garlic Steak and Chicken Breast
Once you have marinated the steak and chicken, it’s time to sear them to perfection with a delicious garlic flavor.
Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of oil.
Place the marinated steak in the pan and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness. The garlic steak marinade will infuse the meat with a savory and aromatic taste.
Next, remove the steak from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing it against the grain.
In the same pan, add the seasoned chicken breast and cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side, or until it’s cooked through and no longer pink in the center. The chicken breast seasoning will enhance the natural flavors of the meat.
Serve the pan-seared garlic steak and chicken breast together for a mouthwatering and satisfying meal.
Steak and Chicken Stir-Fry With Veggies
For this delicious steak and chicken stir-fry with veggies, you’ll need a wok or a large skillet. This quick and easy recipe is perfect for those who want a healthy alternative to traditional stir fry sauces. Instead of using heavy sauces loaded with sodium and added sugars, try using light soy sauce or tamari. These options provide the same savory flavor without the guilt.
Now, let’s talk about tips for perfectly cooked steak and chicken in stir fry dishes. To ensure your meat is tender and juicy, slice it thinly and marinate it for at least 30 minutes before cooking. This will help to infuse the flavors and ensure even cooking. Additionally, be sure not to overcrowd the pan when cooking the meat. This will allow it to brown and develop a delicious crust.
With your steak and chicken stir-fry with veggies complete, it’s time to move on to the next mouthwatering recipe: oven-baked steak and chicken parmesan.
Oven-Baked Steak and Chicken Parmesan
To achieve a deliciously crispy and flavorful meal, start by coating your steak and chicken with a mixture of breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. This creates a golden and crunchy crust that will make your mouth water.
Once your steak and chicken are coated, place them on a baking sheet and pop them into the oven. While they bake, the aroma of the seasoned breadcrumbs and melted Parmesan cheese will fill your kitchen, building anticipation.
As you wait, here are some tips to enhance your oven-baked steak and chicken parmesan experience:
- Serve with a side of spaghetti and marinara sauce for a classic Italian meal.
- Top with melted mozzarella cheese for an extra gooey and cheesy bite.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves for a pop of color and added freshness.
- Substitute the breadcrumbs with crushed crackers or panko for a different texture.
- Make homemade steak and chicken meatballs using the same mixture and bake them alongside the steak and chicken for an extra treat.
Enjoy the freedom of creating a mouthwatering oven-baked steak and chicken casserole that will satisfy your cravings!
- Calories: Approximately 450-500 calories per serving.
- Protein: A substantial 40-45 grams per serving.
- Carbohydrates: About 5-10 grams per serving.
- Fat: Around 30-35 grams per serving.
- Cholesterol: Approximately 120-150 mg per serving.
- Sodium: Approximately 400-500 mg per serving.
- Fiber: About 1-2 grams per serving.
- Sugar: Approximately 1-2 grams per serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Calories Are in Gary’s Marinated Steak and Chicken Skewers?
You’ll be pleased to know that Gary’s marinated steak and chicken skewers are not only delicious but also have a low calorie count. These skewers offer a healthy dose of protein and are a great addition to any balanced diet.
Can I Use a Different Type of Meat for Gary’s Grilled Steak and Chicken Fajitas?
Yes, you can definitely use a different type of meat for Gary’s grilled steak and chicken fajitas. You have the freedom to explore various options and even try vegetarian alternatives for the stir fry. Enjoy the culinary adventure!
What Is the Recommended Cooking Time for Pan-Seared Garlic Steak and Chicken Breast?
For the perfect sear on your pan-seared garlic steak and chicken breast, follow these recommended cooking techniques. Achieve that delicious golden crust by using high heat and a hot pan.
Can I Substitute the Vegetables in Gary’s Steak and Chicken Stir-Fry With Veggies?
Yes, you can substitute the vegetables in Gary’s steak and chicken stir-fry with veggie alternatives. This allows you the freedom to customize the dish to your liking and dietary preferences.
What Type of Cheese Should I Use for Oven-Baked Steak and Chicken Parmesan?
For oven-baked steak and chicken parmesan, the best type of cheese to use is mozzarella. It melts beautifully, creating a gooey, stretchy layer over the meat that is as satisfying as a warm hug.
In conclusion, with these quick and flavorful steak and chicken recipes, you can satisfy your taste buds in no time.
Whether it’s the marinated skewers, sizzling fajitas, pan-seared garlic goodness, stir-fry with veggies, or the oven-baked Parmesan perfection, each dish will take your palate on a mouthwatering journey.
So why wait? Fire up the grill or turn on the oven, and let the aroma of these delectable meals fill your kitchen.
Get ready to indulge in a culinary adventure like no other.