Are you craving a succulent and flavorful chicken dish that will transport your taste buds to the heart of Omaha? Look no further!
This Omaha Chicken Breast recipe is here to satisfy your cravings and elevate your culinary skills. Marinated to perfection and cooked with love, this dish guarantees juicy and tender chicken breasts every time.
Get ready to impress with this mouthwatering recipe that will have your guests coming back for seconds. Get your apron on and let’s get cooking!
- 1 Key Takeaways
- 2 Omaha Chicken Breast Recipe
- 3 Ingredients for Omaha Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 Marinating the Chicken Breast
- 5 Cooking Instructions for Omaha Chicken Breast
- 6 Tips for Perfectly Juicy and Tender Chicken Breast
- 7 Serving Suggestions for Omaha Chicken Breast Recipe
- 8 Nutritional Facts:-
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9.1 Can I Substitute Chicken Thighs for Chicken Breasts in This Recipe?
- 9.2 How Long Should I Marinate the Chicken Breast for the Best Flavor?
- 9.3 Can I Use a Different Type of Marinade for the Chicken Breast?
- 9.4 What Is the Ideal Cooking Time and Temperature for the Chicken Breast?
- 9.5 Can I Grill the Chicken Breast Instead of Baking It?
- 10 Conclusion
- Marinating the chicken breast is important for flavor and tenderness.
- The cooking instructions for Omaha chicken breast include preheating the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cooking for 25-30 minutes.
- Tips for achieving perfectly juicy and tender chicken breast include marinating for at least 30 minutes and trying different cooking methods.
- The Omaha chicken breast recipe is versatile and can be paired with various side dishes and sauces to create different flavors and textures.
Omaha Chicken Breast RecipeCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Omaha Chicken Breast Delight is a simple yet delightful recipe that brings the flavors of the heartland to your plate. This dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something delicious but don't have hours to spare in the kitchen. With a few basic ingredients and straightforward instructions, you can create a mouthwatering meal that your family and friends will love.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by pounding the chicken breasts to an even thickness of about 1/2 inch. This ensures they cook evenly.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through and nicely browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the white wine, chicken broth, and heavy cream. Stir well, making sure to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Let the sauce simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and let it simmer in the sauce for another 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley over the chicken and sauce before serving.
Ingredients for Omaha Chicken Breast Recipe
To make Omaha Chicken Breast, you’ll need a few key ingredients. The star of this dish is the chicken breast itself. Look for boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are plump and juicy.
You’ll also need some basic pantry staples like salt, pepper, and olive oil. However, what sets this recipe apart is the use of alternative ingredients and unique cooking techniques. Instead of traditional breadcrumbs, you can use crushed cornflakes or even panko for a crispy coating. And for added flavor, try incorporating some herbs and spices like garlic powder, paprika, or dried herbs.
By experimenting with different ingredients and cooking techniques, you can truly make this Omaha Chicken Breast recipe your own.
Now, let’s move on to the next step – marinating the chicken breast.
Marinating the Chicken Breast
Now that you have gathered the necessary ingredients for the Omaha Chicken Breast recipe, it’s time to marinate the chicken breast.
Marinating is a crucial step in infusing the meat with flavor and tenderness. There are various marinating techniques you can employ to achieve the desired results.
One popular method is using a mixture of oil, vinegar, and spices to create a marinade. You can also incorporate citrus juices or yogurt for added moisture and tanginess.
The marination time depends on your preference and the thickness of the chicken breast. Generally, marinating for at least 30 minutes is recommended, but for maximum flavor, you can marinate the chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
Remember to cover the chicken and refrigerate it during marination to prevent any potential foodborne illness.
Cooking Instructions for Omaha Chicken Breast
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Once the oven is preheated, take the marinated Omaha chicken breast out of the refrigerator and place it on a baking sheet. You can use a cooking spray or line the baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Now, it’s time to cook the chicken breast. The cooking time for Omaha chicken breast is typically around 25-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the breast. Make sure to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer, which should read 165 degrees Fahrenheit when the chicken is fully cooked.
If you want to explore different flavors, feel free to experiment with alternative seasoning options such as garlic powder, paprika, or even a barbecue rub.
Enjoy the deliciousness of your perfectly cooked Omaha chicken breast!
Tips for Perfectly Juicy and Tender Chicken Breast
For perfectly juicy and tender chicken breast, ensure that you marinate the Omaha chicken breast for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking it. This step helps to infuse the chicken with flavor and keeps it moist during cooking.
But marinating is just the beginning. To achieve the best results, it’s important to follow proper brining techniques. Brining involves soaking the chicken breast in a mixture of salt and water, which helps to lock in moisture and enhance the flavor.
Once you have marinated or brined the chicken breast, you have a variety of cooking methods to choose from. Whether you prefer grilling, baking, pan-searing, or even sous vide cooking, each method can produce deliciously juicy and tender chicken breast. Experiment with different techniques to find your favorite.
Serving Suggestions for Omaha Chicken Breast Recipe
To enhance your Omaha chicken breast recipe, consider pairing it with a variety of delicious sides and sauces.
The versatility of this dish allows you to experiment with different flavors and textures.
For a classic combination, serve the chicken breast with a side of creamy mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. The smoothness of the potatoes and the freshness of the vegetables perfectly complement the juicy and tender chicken.
If you’re looking for something more exotic, try serving the Omaha chicken breast with a side of coconut rice and a tangy mango salsa. The tropical flavors will transport your taste buds to a sunny beach paradise.
For those who crave bold flavors, pair the chicken with a spicy jalapeno and lime sauce. The heat from the jalapenos will add a kick to the dish, while the lime will provide a refreshing citrusy balance.
With so many pairing options for Omaha chicken breast, you can truly make it your own. So go ahead and explore the variations of this recipe, and let your culinary creativity soar!
- Calories: 310 kcal
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Sodium: 330mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 1g
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Substitute Chicken Thighs for Chicken Breasts in This Recipe?
Yes, you can substitute chicken thighs for chicken breasts in this recipe. They have a richer flavor and can be just as tender when cooked properly. Try experimenting with alternative marinades for added variety. Enjoy your delicious meal!
How Long Should I Marinate the Chicken Breast for the Best Flavor?
For the best flavor, you should marinate the chicken breast for at least 2 hours. This allows the marinade to penetrate the meat and infuse it with the delicious flavors of the best marinade ingredients.
Can I Use a Different Type of Marinade for the Chicken Breast?
Yes, you can definitely use a different type of marinade for the chicken breast. There are many alternatives to traditional marinades that can add unique flavors and make your dish more exciting.
What Is the Ideal Cooking Time and Temperature for the Chicken Breast?
To achieve juicy chicken breast, the ideal cooking time and temperature are crucial. Cook the chicken at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Rest the chicken for a few minutes before slicing.
Can I Grill the Chicken Breast Instead of Baking It?
Yes, you can grill the chicken breast instead of baking it. Grilling gives the chicken a smoky flavor, crispy exterior, and locks in moisture. It’s a great option for those who enjoy the taste of charred meat.
In just a few simple steps, you can turn ordinary chicken breasts into a tantalizing Omaha Chicken Breast dish that’s juicy, tender, and bursting with flavor.
By marinating the chicken and following the cooking instructions, you’ll achieve a mouthwatering result that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Whether you’re serving it as a main course or adding it to a salad or sandwich, this recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Elevate your chicken game with this irresistible Omaha Chicken Breast recipe today!